Corporate Film- What is it exactly??
If a film is the reflection of a society then corporate films can be touted as the mirror for the corporate entity. In today’s corporate world, corporate films are considered as the latest form of Business Card.
Benefits of having a Corporate Film
• It helps to showcase a company’s profile in the international market.
• It gives a chance to show the “Brand” of a company in corporate exhibitions.
• It makes marketing messages and corporate contents more “shareable” and “VIRAL”!!!!
• It allows businesses to track the number of views a film or video gets.
• It helps to sell a product 24*7 without any recurring cost!!!(Salary, Pension and P.F.)
Why do you need a corporate film??- Consider the research….
• It gives an idea to the potential customers that the business is active and they can talk to real people.
• Report says that a good video on a site will keep the audiences two minutes (on average) longer than a site without video.
• 1 minute of video is the equivalent of 1.8 million of words. ( Dr. James McQuivey- Forrester Research)
• Film and video promotion is 6 times more effective than print and online Ads.
• An average person watches 5 hours of video in a week.
• A film or video is 50 times more likely to appear in the first page of the Google than a website of a company.
• In this era of tablets and smartphones, a film can be viewed anywhere and everywhere!!!
• 75% of the business executives watch web related videos or films at least once a week.
• 65% of the business executives visit vendor’s website after watching an online video. (Forbes – December 2010)
• And 42% made a business related purchase after watching a video or film.
• Online video users are expected to double to 1.5 billion by 2016.
• But only 24% of Indian Brands are using online video or film marketing.